Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin

It seems i`ve been absolutely quite dear Mrs Rose S SayoreNo matter the distance that lies between us you always remain in mymemory.And I kneel down atleast in my prayers to present you before God foralong life and an abundant blessing.I actually last had from you during the Amakula International Film Feastival,you realy inspired and blessed us in all your presentations and discussuins. This showed the future we r to take in movie industry. I hope Dar-el-salam is cool. I`ve felt it inevitable as a mom to share with you my life strive i`ll be trasparent with you with updates and issues of my life as a young man. Well due to difference in life mechanism a number of events happendaily,some with positive impartation yet others negatively but all thesame life has to move on…On 30th.june. 2006 I shifted from my mom`s place to the House of theby-then P.R.O Uganda People`s Defence Forces {UPDF} - National Army 2ndLT K.Ronald Central Region who is now a captain and P.R.O NorthernRegion of Uganda.He had trusted me with all the mandate to stay and take care of hishouse in the period of six month when he had gone for another armytraining Course in Kabamba West Southern Uganda-which I did not onlywith diligency but also perfectly till when he came back latter thefollowing year.By then I had just finished my O.Level National Exams implying that Iwas getting into some long vacation.Just like i`ve told you he came back but nosooner had he come back toKampala than being commissioned another tusk for a transfer in theNothern Region that include Gulu,Nebbi and so on and so forth where heapparently working.You may ask me,didn`t he have a spouse or a relative to take care of thehome in his transfer? Well I can answer that aswell;Captain R.Kakulungo didn`t have a stable gulfriend-not married in factand I perhaps think he saw some fertile soils in me where his seeds ofstewardship could be planted…ooopps! it was and it is just like hesensed,cos I used to be helping him on weekends for some home worksduring his stay in Kampala but for a fee so as necessity for his journey dictated he trusted me and left me there. What goes arround comes arround and every genesis of some thing must have it`s end-time has also,,, Cap R.K now has a fiancee and she decided to move in and have permanent stay there..thats cool! she`s been coming some times takes night even when "HE" hasn`t been arround and that has ben okay with him. But just like i said since my part has been done for the 2 years which i`ve been,i thank God for having kept me well and the fact that i`ve been faithfully to him including all his property. Now a couple of weeks back with official good bye from him i moved in to join my mother again. I certainly believe that everything happens for a purpose in life now i won`t fear to mention to you that i sleep in the sitting room chairs when i come back at nite with my day bussy schedule-Brain my young bro S.5 Class occupys my last bed yet Zipporah our elder sis too has hesr aswell but in the same room with Brian. The other one is of my mom and thats. Independent life with it`s exposure had not done me bad during my saty at R.K`s home-now my situiation needs grace anway patience is a key factor in life God knows better about it. I have succeded in writtin 5 proffessional screen scripts apart from ht eone you went tru which a short and not profeessional.Anway i rewrote it and i beleive it`s cool now. I`ll continue writing till when funds will be available for productions-i just have to keep patient. In september if it goes on well i`ll be in the Law Lecture rooms at Law Development Center-Uganda wher i`m proud to have been admited...money will dictate..it`s expensive let me pray ..i get sponsorhip. .I certainly work for half day with a payement of 5 dollars each week-it`s still growing we are three stuff members apparently her inclussive. I had a view with the plot she gave that her Late Grand father gave her that i make some bussiness arrangements since it`s vaccant yet stratagetically located in a bussiness center of many schools and executive rezidences...i need grace to do all this oh God. Sorry for this long texts but feel i ha dto pour my heart to you cos upto now three people can access my private life style at the moment. My phone has been off but some one gave me one so it`s now on to text or call anytime you feel like. I`ve found it diffucult to manage the film dream without a P.C/Lap top,and simple camera puls sound recording device.Atleast if i may get that my perfectness in getting stories for my productions and screen plays will be easy. Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin P O BOX 3977 KAMPALA UG MOBILE +256773137566-- .--Mom, i wish a better stay in Tanzanian.I`m gonna send u a text msg. --

No comments: